Create a form from your Drive
To poll, survey, quiz, or otherwise collect information using a form in Google Drive:
- Log in to your RNESU Google account.
- Go to Drive at drive.google.com.
- In the new Drive, click New in the top left, hover over More, and choose Google Forms. In the classic Drive, click the Create button in the top left, then Form.
- In the form template that opens, you can add any questions you'd like. You can also organize your form by adding headers and dividing your form into several pages. Learn more about editing your form.
- If you’d like those who complete your form to see a progress bar indicating how much of your form they’ve completed, check the box labeled “Show progress bar at the bottom of form pages.”
Create a form from a spreadsheet in Google Sheets
To poll, survey, quiz, or otherwise collect information using a form from a spreadsheet in Google Sheets:
- While working with a spreadsheet, click the Insert menu and select Form.
- A message will display at the top of the page notifying you that a new form has been created.
- Click Add questions here to begin editing your form, or Dismiss to get rid of this message and continue editing your spreadsheet. (Note: If you dismiss this message, you can edit your form at any time by selecting the Form menu and clicking Edit form.)
- After creating a form from a Google spreadsheet, you’ll notice a new tab at the bottom of your spreadsheet labeled “Form responses.” As you might have guessed, this is where responses to your form will be added.
After you’ve created your form, you can add and edit questions, headers, and page breaks. You can also choose how to collect responses to your form.