Do you find that when you start to type an email address when you compose an email in Gmail that you see some old email addresses from inside and outside RNESU? Well, some old emails from past employees have yet to go. They will soon. But some are old emails saved in your Gmail's "Other Contacts". By default, Gmail collects all email addresses that you send to in Other Contacts. So you will need to go to Other Contacts to remove them. Here's how:
- From your RNESU email, click on the dropdown to the right of Mail under the Google logo in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Change to Contacts.
- In the search box, enter the email or the name of the person who has the out of date email and click the Search button.
- Look for the email you would like to remove in the Other Contacts section and check the box next to it.
- Click the More menu at the top and choose Delete Contact. This should remove the email when you go to compose a new email.
- Click the dropdown to the right of Contacts and choose Mail to return to your Inbox.